Monday, January 11, 2010
Heroes
I just started watching the show Heroes. I think this show is right up my alley. It has a great mix of the fantastic with the struggle of every day life. Though I know I am not original about this, my favorite character is Hiro. He is just so human for being a super hero. I also love the Japanese culture aspect. Love that he can't speak english. What is it that makes everyone want to be special, or different? What makes us want to have people who can save us from our problems? What makes us think that if these people existed they would help and not be the destruction of us? What makes me both want to think about these things, and at the same time say "screw it, I just want to relax and watch a good show."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment