If you didn't get it, I am saying no to snow. Though it is sort of fun to slide around in my truck in the muck and ice, I can't get any where with any speed. I also don't feel like sliding into the ditch and having to dig it out or something. What pisses me off right now is because of this snow, come Monday when I have to drive to Chicago airport, I probably will have to leave extra early because I won't be able to go as fast. What does have to do with life? Not much. Other then why in Gods green earth do I have to live and work in a cold climate? It makes me want to just move south and start over. Screw friends :)
Well that is my rant for winter. Normally you might find some jolly sentiments about Christmas. Not me. I am the grinch this year (not really). I am looking forward to seeing some family, and not having to think about beating off kids, while trying to keep some sort of order. I guess their is joy this Christmas.
A picture before things got so bleak outside. I like it for it's simplicity and multi-colorness. Someone want to buy it from me to use on a background of something??
Saturday, December 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
what's wrong with the winter? it's only like....6 months...
Post a Comment