Friday, November 20, 2009

Starting out


I have never been known as someone with a whole lot to write about. So sorry mom, your not going to probably get to know about my life more with this blog. However, I do have some interesting thoughts that seem to pop into my head and I often mull them over. I think I want to use this blog to express somethings that I just want to get off my chest. Also as you might have caught in the very punny name to my blog, I also want to use this as a place where I post pictures that I like that I took. Ya not many high and mighty photo people will be looking at this blog, but hey now they are out there, and I can say "I am proud of these pictures, if you are not, screw you." Well maybe not that harsh. Thats about it for now. Here is the first photo. Mostly because its the most recent one I took that I like. Hope I will be back soon.

3 comments:

joe mangiameli said...

Thanks for blogging. I am looking forward to following your thoughts.

Dad

Anonymous said...

I'm looking forward to your pictures! Haha.

Allen said...

Writing down what pops into your head is called "cogitating" or "journaling". It is a way of expanding your thinking and discovering new insights. I liked what you said about getting in shape. It's a tough thing to do and not too exciting. But, hey, who wants to be laying on the couch all day eating chips and looking at the tube? Lifting those bar bells, running, swimming, sweating it out in the sauna room and then taking a cold shower will make the blood run through your veins like sap up a tree. Wow! it feels good. Guess, after that bit of advise, I better hit the exercise bike.
GRAMPS

Post a Comment